When will it happen?
“the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?” The first thing that “Jesus answered to them, Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am the Messiah; and shall deceive many.”
“And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.”
Jesus tells us point by point:
- First of all:“You shall hear of WARS and rumours of wars” – There were 45 major wars and armed conflicts (2012); hundreds of millions have died in wars since the first World War. “Rumours of wars” the news papers, the TV, The internet – All are full with Breaking News of wars, conflicts, murders and bombings and every imaginable cruelty. And we promote it because it sells and gets up our ratings. Rumours Galore! But, “be not troubled” “Don’t worry; … the end is not yet.” (Matthew 24:6)
- “There shall be FAMINES” 2014 WFP (World Food Program) states the death of 3.1 million children yearly because of malnutrition.
- “and PESTILENCES”. (2013) The WHO (World Health Organization) reports 25 million HIV deaths since 2007. We can now add swine flu, bird flu, SARS, Ebola and Zika.
- “EARTHQUAKES” Deadly Earthquakes (primarily above 6 on Richter) In 1900 – 2; in 1950 – 5; in 1975 – 15; in 2000 – 27. (Mat.24:7)
- “The LOVE of many grows COLD”. (10/2014) A hospital worker kills 39 in 10 months, Police told reporters, “he is a cold person that killed out of anger at everything and everyone.” – Consider new computer games – kill or be killed – The line between virtual reality and reality becomes more and more blurred.(Matthew 24:12)
- “Many will RUN TO AND FRO” – UNWTO (United Nations World Tourist Organization) reports, “2012 was the first year to see one billion tourists travel internationally.
- “KNOWLEDGE shall be increased” (2013) Schilling of EngNet writes, “Knowledge Doubling Every Twelve Months, Soon to be Every Twelve Hours.” (Daniel 12:4)
Religious freedom out the window
“these are the beginning of sorrows.” “Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall KILL you: and you shall be HATED OF ALL NATIONS for my name’s sake.” BELIEVE WHAT YOU LIKE, BUT DON’T BELIEVE IN JESUS. (Ha, cause they are scared of Him) (Matthew 24:9)
“And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.”
False prophets / preachers deceive many
“And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.” FOLKS, THE FALSE PROPHETS OR PREACHERS ARE EVERYWHERE ON TV, IN THE CHURCH, AND EVANGELISTIC MEETINGS. They have 85 to 95% of the Christians hoodwinked and duped that Jesus will come back before the tribulation starts, while Jesus said “Immediately after the tribulation, then you will see me come with power and great glory”. (Mat.24:29-31) No, we say, ‘Jesus did not mean that because we have our Scofield Bible that says Jesus will come back before the Tribulation.’ I cannot repeat this often enough, “Scofield said it, not the Bible” If you got a Scofield Bible, BURN IT!
Warning for false preachers: “For I (Jesus) testify unto every man that hears the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:” – When we add to the prophecies our personal interpretation to tickle people’s ears and to get a big audience, we will meet the consequences – “And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.” (Rev.22:18,19) We take away from the words of this prophecy, when we take away the announcement of the 7th and last tribulation trumpet: the return of Jesus.
“Send me your money and God will bless you abundantly with riches.” Jesus said’ “The deceitfulness of riches choke out the word and you become unfruitful” (Matthew 13:22)
“I am against those that say . . ‘He says’ . . . that preach lies in my name. They speak out of their own heart. . Beware, they come to you in sheep’s clothing” – sheep’s clothing stands for Christian veneer – ,Jeremiah 23:31,25, Ezekiel 13:17 Matthew 7:15
The true gospel will be preached
However “he shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom – to endure unto the end – shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.” (Matthew 24:13,14)
The final scene
When the abomination of desolation / the image of the beast / android of the Antichrist is set up in the Jewish temple in Jerusalem then – “Shall be Great Tribulation” – there are 1260 days left.
When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, Who reads this, let him understand: . . .It is time to flee . . For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.” (Mat.24:15,21)
“Watch Out, I have told you beforehand.” (Mat.24:25)
Mount of Olives splits down the middle
“in that day His feet will stand in the Mount of Olives . .cleave in its middle . .half of the mountain will move toward the north and the other half toward the south. . When the Lord shall come and all the saints” (Zechariah 14:4,5)
In 1964 was discovered a crack, east to west, in the Mount of Olives on the fault-line. (10/2014) Jerusalem Post warns in an article of big coming earthquake, ‘“A major earthquake in Israel is just a matter of time,”But a large earthquake is long overdue, Marco said. “It will happen for sure, it’s only a question of when.” says Shmuel Marco (Prof. Geophysics Tel Aviv Uni.)
“let us not sleep, as others do let us watch and be sober.” (1Thessalonians 5:6)
“Jesus replied, ‘When evening comes, you say, ‘It will be good weather tomorrow, for the sky is red; And in the morning,`Today it will be stormy, for the sky is red and overcast.’ Oh, you hypocrites, you understand what goes on in the sky, but can you not understand what is going on around you?” (Matthew 16:2,3)
“I say unto you, ‘This generation shall not pass, till all these things are fulfilled.” (Matthew 24:34)
– This is you and me that Jesus is talking to –