Our Personal Choices:
PERSONAL CHOICE NUMBER ONE:
It says you either “worship this image or be killed.” (Rev. 13:15) Most of us kind of like our life, don’t you? Let’s make an informed decision!
Being the selfish characters that we are, we want to make sure that we come out as winners.
Accepting the Antichrist and his mark looks inviting at first, as we save our neck temporarily.
But what is next?
- If we chose to take the RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) chip we can be traced any minute. Our lives will be dictated, as we are hooked up to the image that can give us the death sentence if we don’t cooperate. Our free will is gone; we have become zombies. (John 8:34)
- We have to worship the image, the talking puppet made by science, as our god. ‘This is now my new creator.’ (Jeremiah 2:27-29) What has happened to our dignity and pride?
- We need to betray our friends and family, who don’t worship the image, to prove that we are dedicated and sold-out citizens, who want to get in good with the authorities. We turn in the people that once were our brothers and sisters. However, because of our compromises we now see them as religious Bible bashing fanatics, a useless lot, enemies of the state, etc.. (Matthew 24:10, 49-51)
- We have to dodge the meteorites and asteroids of the seven tribulation trumpets. ( Rev. 8:7-9:1)
- Locusts chase us for five months and sting like scorpions. (Rev. 9:5)
- We want to commit suicide, but somehow can’t. (Revelation 9:6)
- After three and a half years of zombie, we end up in the atomic war and break out in painful boils. (Revelation 16:2,11) The lithium leaks from the RFID chip implant and gives ugly painful sores.
• If we make it through the atomic aftermath we will be recruited for the battle of Armageddon, where we make our last wish: ‘May I please die as soon as possible?’
• Our wish is fulfilled (Psalm 106:13) and the vultures tear our flesh and feast on our bodies. (Revelation 19:17,18,21 & Ezekiel 39:4)
These tragedies are not God’s fault, This is man without God.
“because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:” (1Thessalonians 2:10-12)
“Jesus said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness. . But men loved darkness rather than light because their deeds were evil. Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed.” (John 8:20 & 3:19,20)
PERSONAL CHOICE NUMBER TWO:
What are the consequences if we decide against worshipping the image and refuse to take the RFID mark?
Then what is next?
Jesus said, “when you see the ‘abomination‘, then . . . flee to the mountains. Let him who is on the housetop not go down to take anything out of his house.” (Matthew 24:15-21) This shows that once the image is placed in the Temple, it is immediately very efficient and it is time to run for your life.
We hide in the wilderness with other believers where we are fed. “In the wilderness there is a place prepared of God where we will be fed for 1260 days.. . away from the face of the serpent.” (Revelation 12:6,14) Away from the Devil and his ilk. This is the exciting thrill of ‘man versus wild’ to the max, with God taking care of us. This will teach us to utterly trust him and to stand on the promises in His word. This is the time that all the prophets dreamed of seeing, but the honour is given to us! This is the climax of all of history, the grand crescendo, the finish line.
What if we don’t get away on time and we get caught? That means the death penalty. So neither of the personal choices look that great. However death is only a sad occasion if we leave God and Jesus out of the picture. Jesus said “Let not your heart be troubled . . . I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and take you with me that you will be with me where I am” (John 14:1-3) With Jesus “death is swallowed up in victory.” (1Corinthians 15:54)
At least that is a lot better than being hooked up to the image and stay alive a few more years before dying in agony of soul, body and spirit. “Fear not them, which kill the body but are able to kill the soul: but rather fear God who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.” (Matthew 10:28)
Of course we will be branded, “traitors, terrorists, enemies of the state” and all that stuff. Our corpses will be dumped into a mass grave, but thank God we are finally away from this idiocy, this senseless absurdity and those crazed people that hate us, because we love Jesus. “You do not belong to the world. . . You will be hated of all nations because of me.” (John 15:19 & Matthew 24:9)
“Jesus said to them all . . .For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake will save it.” (Luke 9:24) “The time comes that whosoever kills you, will think that he does service to God.” (John 16:2)
So. . . . Ready . . . . Aim . . . . Fire . . . . there we go.
We am going up to heaven. The people that love us, await us. Immediate arrival!
Back home for Christmas.
“Hey guys, Let’s celebrate, look who made it too?”
They are even proud of us, but what did we do?
Nothing really… we just to the easy way out!
We relax with a glass of the very best wine until we meet the love of our life, our eternal Soul-mate, our Jesus.
IS THERE ANY HOPE FOR MANKIND?
This world’s sinking ship is corroded by corruption and is headed further and further off course. God’s navigational map (the Bible) is no longer followed because of our pride, and the helm has lost it’s steering capacity, through greed and lust for power passing the responsibility from one weak helmsman to another, all making empty promises to lead our ship to safety, while leading us further and further astray, straight into imminent calamity.
Before long a new captain will appear on board. He will be celebrated and heralded as the ‘Messiah’. With strong charisma and words of blasphemy and so called ‘scientific’ miracles, he will completely do away with God’s navigational map. “the Antichrist cast down the truth to the ground and prospered in everything it did” (Daniel 8:12) In a short time span will he lead the ship to total destruction and nuclear annihilation.
There is however an escape hatch for those those who desire truth in their inward parts. We will be given strength and peace unshakable, even if the whole world falls apart around us and the ship goes down.
So can these disasters be avoided? The final answer is, “YES, for us personally, these disasters can be avoided, by getting out through the escape hatch.
However as far as the overall plan for mankind is concerned, it is very doubtful that these catastrophes can be evaded. For the simple reason that mankind will not want to give up their greed, their selfishness and their lust for power.
Radically alter your outlook on life:
CLICK the name to read what each of the four early disciples recorded about the life of Jesus.
These are memory verses to strengthen your faith. How God promises to keep to you!