The length of the tribulation?
The prophet Daniel mentions it three times – John the Revelator describes five times in the Book of Revelation.
“And he (the Antichrist) shall confirm the covenant with many for one ‘seven’ (7 years). In the middle of the ‘seven’ (after 3½ years) he will put an end to the sacrifice and offering and will set up the abomination of desolation” (Daniel 9:27) This is the start of the Great Tribulation as Jesus explains and we have 3½ years left.
Jesus said, “When you shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place (Jesus refers to the Jewish temple, which will be rebuilt in Jerusalem) He that reads this, needs to understand it” . . . “For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.” (Matthew 24:25,21)
In Daniel’s seventy ‘week/seven’ prophecy, ‘seven’ is the translation of the Hebrew word “shabua” which can mean week (seven days) or seven years. In this prophecy it clearly indicates seven years. So when the covenant is confirmed we enter the last seven years of world history as we know it.
The tribulation starts half way through the last seven years. At this time the Antichrist gets totally possessed by Satan and we are forced to worship an android, or image of the Antichrist, which Daniel and Jesus referred to as, “The abomination of desolation“. This is in the middle of the last 7 seven years, so that is when 3½ years are left which Jesus said is the great tribulation. At this time also the RFID chip implant will be mandatory for all without exception
What is an abomination?
Jesus said: “that which is highly esteemed among men is an abomination in the sight of God.” (Luke 16:15)
Technology and Science are highly esteemed among us, the greatest feat of science is to produce a hologram, a robot, or an android that is able to operate as a human being.
This is also known as “the image of the beast, and he (the False Prophet) causes those who refuse to worship the image of the beast to be killed” (Revelation 13:15)
So we either worship this talking puppet as our god, or we face the firing squad.
But Paul wrote to Timothy “Guard what has been entrusted to you, Turn away from godless chatter and the opposing ideas of what is called falsely science.. . as they have wandered from the faith.” (1Timothy 6:20,21)
The duration of the tribulation is referred to eight times
Three times by Daniel
- “they (the believers in Jesus) shall be given into his hand until a time (a year) and times (two years) and the dividing of time (half a year)” – 1+2+½ = 3½ years – (Daniel 7:25)
“In the middle of the seven years (after 3½ years), he (the Antichrist) will put an end to the sacrifice and offering.” a This refers to the animal sacrifice that has been happening in the Jewish temple in Jerusalem. (Daniel 9:27)
- “he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and swore by him that lives for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half – 1+2+½ = 3½ years –; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.” (Daniel 12:7)
Five times in the book of Revelation
- “The holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.” – 42 months = 3½ year – (Revelation 11:2)
- “I will give power to my two witnesses, and they’ll prophesy a thousand two hundred and sixty days.” (Back then the Lunar Calendar counted 360 days as one year, so 1260 days = 3½ years – (Revelation 11:3)
- “And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and sixty” – 1260 days = 3½ years – (Revelation 11:3)
- “And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, – 1+2+½ = 3½ years – from the face of the serpent.” (Revelation 12:14)
- “Power was given him (the Antichrist) to continue forty and two months.” – 42 months = 3½ years – (Revelation 13:5 )